These Easy Turkey Sliders with a Butter Sauce are super tasty, can be made in minutes, and is perfect for a crowd! This amazing Turkey Slider is made with an herb garlic butter and served with melted provolone cheese.
It’s ready in under 30 minutes and makes a delicious meal! What makes these turkey and cheese sliders so over the top scrumptious? It’s the super soft and flavorful Hawaiian rolls!
Soft, sweet bread rolls are a great way to make sliders very easily. Create individual sliders stuffed with your favorite deli meats, slices of cheese, and any other condiments that you like.
I love a good slider but when you warm it up, it is taken to a whole other level! Make in your Blackstone Pizza Oven or your kitchen oven under the broiler setting.
My luscious little sliders are topped with a creamy buttery sauce and baked for about a minute to create a crispy golden-brown toasted roll.
Hawaiian Roll Turkey Sliders
Turkey Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls have become a traditional part of American culture especially during Super Bowl Sunday, tailgating parties, and family gatherings.
All of us love these slider sandwiches! Turkey provolone sliders are a very popular recipe that my whole family loves!!
The Hawaiian roll turkey slider is absolutely delicious and it’s so simple to make. These baked turkey sliders are one of the most popular ways to use the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.
As an Amazon Associate, a Walmart Affiliate, and a member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This page contains affiliate links. Click on the highlighted text in a post to explore a product. If you purchase through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I ONLY EVER ENDORSE PRODUCTS THAT I TRULY LOVE. Thank you for your support!
Ingredients for Turkey Sliders
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Deli Turkey Breast, Sliced
- Provolone Cheese Slices
- Minced Garlic
- Fresh Parsley
- Seasoned Salt and Pepper
What Rolls to Use?
Hawaiian rolls are my number one choice when making sliders. They are super soft, they taste amazing, and they hold up very well.
Hawaiian rolls come in many different sizes, so pick the one that is right for you. When making sliders for just my husband and I, then I use the mini 4 count package or 6 count package.
For a crowd of hungry eaters, there is a 9 pack, 12 pack, and 24 count packages. If you don’t have access to Hawaiian rolls then you can use potato rolls.
Are you looking for a homemade dinner roll recipe? Try my amazing dinner roll recipe!
How to Make the Herb Garlic Butter Topping
Prepare the herb garlic butter topping before you start the turkey sliders recipe. In a small bowl, add the butter and melt in the microwave using 10 second intervals until completely melted.
Add the chopped parsley, minced garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper to the melted butter. Stir to combine. Set aside until ready to use.
How to Make Turkey and Cheese Sliders
Preheat your oven. If using a Blackstone Pizza Oven, then set the dial to the lowest setting. When using your kitchen oven, set the dial on the broil setting.
Gather all the ingredients to make your turkey sliders. Keeping the rolls all in one piece, cut them in half so that you have a full slab of roll tops and a full slab of roll bottoms.
Place the cut rolls onto a sheet pan or pizza pan so that the cut side is facing up. On the bottom slab of Hawaiian rolls arrange the slices of deli turkey so that they are folded and fluffed up.
A couple layers of sliced turkey is best. Add the slices of provolone cheese to the top of the stacked slices of turkey and to the top slab of Hawaiian rolls.
How to Bake Hawaiian Roll Turkey Sliders
Making baked turkey sliders will take them to the next level! Once the oven has preheated and your turkey sliders are ready, slide the pan into the oven.
When using your kitchen oven, use the top rack so that the sliders are close to the broiler. Watch them closely because the sliders will cook very quickly, and you do not want to burn them.
Once the cheese has melted and the rolls start to turn golden brown, remove them from the oven. With a spatula, carefully flip the top slab of the Hawaiian rolls on top of the slice turkey side.
Apply a thin layer, with a pastry brush, of the melted herb garlic butter to the top of the Hawaiian rolls. If desired, place the pan of sliders back into the hot oven and crisp up the top a little bit.
Serve these hot sliders right away with your favorite condiments and sides.
What Condiments to Serve with Baked Turkey Sliders
- Pesto Mayo
- Bacon Aioli
- Honey Mustard or Dijon Mustard
- Shredded Lettuce
- Onion Slices
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce
Join My Blackstone Griddle Lovers Facebook Group!
What to Serve with Turkey Sliders
Sliders are great with potato chips, potato salad, and onion cucumber tomato salad. I also like to serve soup and sliders together.
How to Store Leftover Turkey Sliders
Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and store leftover turkey sliders in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Serve cold or warm up in the microwave or the oven.
Turkey Sliders – FAQ
To add cheese to your sliders or not to add cheese to your sliders? My choice is to definitely add cheese! What cheese goes best with a turkey slider is up to you. A few great choices is provolone cheese, Swiss cheese, white American cheese, Havarti cheese, or yellow American cheese. You can even use shredded cheese in a pinch if you need to!
Yes! Make your sliders and don’t use the butter on the top. Cover the sliders and then when you are ready to serve them uncover and heat up in the oven. Add the herb garlic butter and serve.
Chef Sherry’s Cookbook
Turkey Sliders Recipe
For the full recipe and nutrition calories, click below for the recipe card.
- Hawaiian Rolls 4 Pack
- Deli Turkey Breast, Sliced 4 Pieces
- Provolone Cheese Slices 4 Slices
- Butter 2 Tablespoons
- Minced Garlic 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh Parsley 1 teaspoon
- Seasoned Salt 1/8 teaspoon
- Pepper 1/8 teaspoon
How to Make the Herb Garlic Butter Topping
- Prepare the garlic herb butter topping before you start the turkey sliders recipe. In a small bowl, add the butter and melt in the microwave using 10 - 15 second intervals until completely melted.
- Add the diced parsley, minced garlic, salt, and pepper to the melted butter.
- Stir to combine. Set aside until ready to use.
How to Make Turkey Provolone Sliders
- Preheat the oven of your choice. When using a Blackstone Pizza Oven, then set the dial to the lowest setting. If using your kitchen oven, set the dial on the broil setting.
- Gather all the ingredients to make your homemade turkey sliders.
- Keeping the package of Hawaiian rolls all in one piece, cut them in half so that you have a full slab of roll tops and a full slab of roll bottoms.
- Place the cut Hawaiian rolls onto a sheet pan or pizza pan so that the cut side is facing up.
- On the bottom slab of rolls arrange the slices of deli turkey so that they are folded and fluffed up.
- Add the slices of provolone cheese to the top slab of Hawaiian rolls.
How to Bake Turkey Sliders
- Once the oven of your choice has preheated and your turkey sliders are ready, slide the pan into the oven.
- When using your kitchen oven, use the top oven rack so that the sliders are close to the broiler.
- Watch the sliders closely because they will cook very quickly, and you do not want to burn them. Once the provolone cheese has melted and the rolls start to turn golden brown, remove them from the oven.
- With a spatula, carefully flip the top of the Hawaiian rolls on top of the slice turkey side.
- Apply a thin layer of the melted herb garlic butter to the top of the Hawaiian rolls.
- If desired, place the pan of turkey sliders back into the hot oven and crisp up the top a little bit.
- Serve these hot turkey sliders right away with your favorite condiments and sides.
Amount Per Serving Calories 310Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 82mgSodium 1093mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 18g
Note: For exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information is simply a guideline.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Your comment and 5-star rating take just seconds but helps other readers and helps our site gain more readers! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Stay in touch with me through social media!
Tried this recipe? Snap a picture and tag #frommichigan2019 on Instagram @frommichigan2019.
Join my Blackstone Griddle Facebook Pages:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel – Sherry Ronning – to get notification of my latest videos.
If you enjoy this recipe, you may enjoy the following: 140+ Blackstone Griddle Recipes