This Turkey Cutlets Recipe is made on a Blackstone Griddle which has a crispy golden-brown crust and a tender, fall apart center. Breaded Turkey Cutlets is a quick dinner that is made in 15 minutes.
I make this boneless skinless turkey breast recipe by tenderizing with a meat mallet. A Recipe for Turkey Cutlets made with parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs for a crispy coating.
I like to make this turkey cutlet recipe with a turkey tenderloin which makes for an incredible tasty meal. When making this easy turkey breast recipe you can cut it up for a salad, prepare a mouthwatering sandwich or serve it as a complete meal with griddle butternut squash or Aloo palak.
My turkey breast cutlet recipe made on a Blackstone Griddle is perfect for your next Thanksgiving dinner.
As an Amazon Associate, a Walmart Affiliate, and a member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This page contains affiliate links. Click on the highlighted text in a post to explore a product. If you purchase through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I ONLY EVER ENDORSE PRODUCTS THAT I TRULY LOVE. Thank you for your support!
Chef Sherry’s Cookbook
How Do You Cut Cutlets?
Take a whole turkey breast and lay it on a cutting board. With a sharp knife and held at an angle, cut a big thin piece of meat.
Make sure to cut against the grain of the breast meat. Check out this video to learn how to cut turkey cutlets properly.
How to Make Turkey Cutlets?
Gather the ingredients to make your turkey cutlets recipe. Preheat the Blackstone Griddle on medium.
Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a dish. Pour some milk in another dish. Finally, add breadcrumbs, seasonings and Parmesan Cheese in another dish.
Make a dredging station which includes 3 parts: seasoned flour, milk, and breadcrumb mixture.
Start with the flour and toss the turkey cutlet to coat completely. Then dip into the milk. Finally, roll the turkey breasts in the breadcrumb mixture to create a nice breading.
How to Cook this Turkey Cutlets Recipe
When the griddle is hot, add a thin layer of olive oil (or cooking oil of your choice) to the flat top. Lay the breaded turkey cutlets on the greased griddle in a row so that there is room between each piece of meat.
What Temperature Should Turkey Cutlets Be Cooked At?
I use a digital thermometer to check for doneness. Make sure the cutlets have reached a temperature of 165°F. This turkey cutlet recipe should be tender and will break apart easily if prepared right.
Join My Blackstone Griddle Lovers Facebook Group!
Don’t have turkey breasts? That’s okay! You can use other cuts of meat such as chicken breasts instead. Try this Italian Chicken Cutlets recipe.
Turkey Cutlets Recipe – FAQ
The boneless skinless turkey breast pieces that have been sliced thin are called turkey cutlets. You can also take a turkey breast and pound it into thin cutlets. Add a breadcrumb coating to the meat and you will have breaded turkey cutlets.
This turkey cutlets recipe is cooked on a Blackstone Griddle. This turkey breast cutlet recipe can be adapted and cooked in a fry pan on the stove. It can also be baked in the oven on a sheet pan.
Yes, you can easily substitute chicken cutlets for turkey cutlets. Just make sure to use chicken breast and cut them into thin pieces.
Blackstone Turkey Cutlets Recipe
For the full recipe and nutrition calories, click below for the recipe card.
- Turkey Breast Cutlets. 2 lbs
- Breadcrumbs, Dry 1 cup
- Parmesan Cheese, Grated 1/4 cup
- Italian Seasoning 1 teaspoon
- Flour, All Purpose 3/4 cup
- Milk 3/4 cup
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper 1/8 teaspoon
- Olive Oil 2 tablespoons
- Gather the ingredients to make the turkey cutlets recipe.
- Cut the turkey breasts in cutlets. Learn how to cut a turkey cutlet.
- Preheat the Blackstone Griddle on medium.
- Prepare a dredging station which consists of 3 parts: seasoned flour, milk, and breadcrumb mixture.
- Start with the flour and toss the turkey cutlet to coat completely.
- Then dip the cutlets into the milk.
- Roll the turkey breasts in the breadcrumb mixture to create a nice breading.
- On a hot griddle, add a thin layer of olive oil (or cooking oil of your choice) to the flat top.
- Arrange the breaded turkey breast cutlets on the greased griddle in a row so that there is room between each piece of meat.
- Cooking times will vary depending on wind around the griddle, outside temperature, and each individual griddle type. Cook about 2 or 3 minutes until golden brown and flip the cutlets over with a spatula or tongs. Brown the second side.
- Use a digital thermometer to check and make sure the cutlets have reached a temperature of 165°F. This turkey cutlet recipe should be tender and will break apart easily if prepared right.
- If you don't have a Blackstone Flat-top Griddle, use a fry pan on the stove tip, place on a greased sheet pan and bake in the oven on 350°F until done.
- Substitute chicken cutlets for the turkey cutlets if desired.
- Pair with mashed potatoes and gravy, roasted butternut squash or glazed sliced carrots.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This page contains affiliate links. Click on the highlighted text in a post to explore a product. If you purchase through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I ONLY EVER ENDORSE PRODUCTS THAT I TRULY LOVE. Thank you for your support!
Amount Per Serving Calories 318Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 95mgSodium 411mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 39g
Note: For exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information is simply a guideline.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Your comment and 5-star rating take just seconds but helps other readers and helps our site gain more readers! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Stay in touch with me through social media!
Tried this recipe? Snap a picture and tag #frommichigan2019 on Instagram @frommichigan2019.
Join my Blackstone Griddle Facebook Pages:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel – Sherry Ronning – to get notification of my latest videos.
If you enjoy this recipe, you may enjoy the following: 50+ Blackstone Griddle Recipes